don't need to be saved
[html]

Wordcount:: --

Her desperate return to self-inclosure was denied. A coffee and cream hand had lunged out, and hard fingers now wrapped hard about the girl's slender blushing wrist. It was a hold that was familiar, too familiar, and the fear surged deep in her stomach. Wide, crystalline-blue eyes looked to the mother's possessed red, seeking a mercy she would not find. All China wanted was to retreat into the cold dark spaces of her own mind, but Halo urged her to remember.

Remember she did, and it was horrible. The porcelain doll's face twisted into a chasm of what was clearly pain, although no tears came. She felt too empty for that.

The other woman seethed, and her voice was powerful where China's was weak. The girl trembled pathetically, because her body remembered. "You know his name," She whispered softly, and a strange sharpness came to eggshell blue. A bark of laughter pulled from between ivory teeth, but it was sickly. "You know them both, Halo Lykoi! One came from you, and you came from the other!" She laughed again, harder now, and her body shook more. The sound was sharp and shocking.

It stopped as suddenly as it had begun. The hand with captured wrist tensed and became a fist. "I love your son. I love Itachi Lykoi." Then the dizziness overcame her, and China lurched sideways and vomited.

<style type="text/css">
.china-x01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#000000; letter-spacing:1px; }
.china-x01 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.china-x01 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.china-x01 {margin:0px auto; width:450px; background-color:none; background-image:url(http://i1047.photobucket.com/albums/b47 ... /vine3.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:none; padding: 10px 0px 20px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#111111; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread