don't need to be saved
[html]
oh hi my name is alaine and i suck ass. i understand if you dont wanna continue.

Wordcount:: --

It felt as though her insides were torn out, clearly and cleanly, and she was light and hollow like the fletching in a feather. Nothing existed beyond this physical feeling of impurity - There were no lingering scars between her thighs, deeper where wicked claws had forced her knees apart. No memories that surges in the shadows of the daytime, creeping at her from a smile or a word. There was only China, and China's withering body, as it sought an equilibrium deprived by the beginnings of starvation and insomnia.

The purging felt good, and she would have liked to have shown that to the warrior woman with the bleeding eyes - such an intense hue, so stimulating, just like the purple-rimmed gore of her son - But sweetly formed face lifted only to meet with the knuckles of one fist.

Her head whipped back at the connection, and pain blossomed, a ripe pain that hadn't been truly felt for some time now. Blood that had moved sluggishly through blue veins was prompted to race, as deeply buried instincts surged to the hollow bird bones, forcing the lovely scarecrow into action. The force of Halo's punch was more than enough to sprawl the girl's light, weak frame back onto the earth; an earth that rejected her even now, bruising delicate ribs with its hard cold surface.

But as the woman came at her again, China's long legs moved, knees drawing up to her chest and feet aiming to interrupt the warrior's lunge, possibly even deflect. There was no room in her mind for such thoughts, though - A ragged breath was drawn deep, just enough to allow a sharp, almost hysterical yelp to spill forth. "Please!" A pitiful echo, one she had once begged mercy with from the woman's own father. Samael had not relented, and the bird was broken now.

<style type="text/css">
.china-x01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#000000; letter-spacing:1px; }
.china-x01 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.china-x01 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.china-x01 {margin:0px auto; width:450px; background-color:none; background-image:url(http://i1047.photobucket.com/albums/b47 ... /vine3.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:none; padding: 10px 0px 20px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#111111; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread