a fire I made for you
[html]

WC:546
Points so far: 10

The black male was going to take well advantage of the fire, he had taken down an elk earlier that day, and he knew that in all rights that he should have gave it up, and let the young, the old and the disable allow to eat first. Though...he was hoping that maybe his father would come and share with int he warm light with him, talking to Summer, about her life now. The black male needed her more now then every, with his father stabbing him, and his mate calling his disloyal to her, the male needed his mother's love.

Back paws turned his back to the fire, going to get the elk. There was the musky sent of Clouded Tears, now the male didn't know if there was any feuding going on between any of the packs. The male still didn't like any of the idea that there was some one in the pack, that was just looming around, and not even at the boarders. He gave a snarl, the shifted male barked out to whom ever was in the shadows, "If you know what's best for you..show your-self." He knew now that there was a huge chance that his dinner with his mother, and father was gone. He was going to have to deal with some shy wolf in the pack that didn't know where the borders where, that had passed though Clouded Tears, or he would have to deal with her, and her child. The her that he told he was done dealing with her crap.

The wind started to blow down wind to him, he was smelling every thing, that was with a mile radius. The black male sighed, it was her. Though the sent gave no hint to a second being looming there in the shadow. He glared in the area that her sent was coming from. He wanted to play off that he had some one new in his life, some one that was more trusting some one that understood him...unlike how she cared to act. "Deuce, give it up. I'm a Spaher, it my job to pick out scents. You stink, musty. Like the fog, like a male. If I didn't know better, I would ask if you had found a new male to lay down with at night. I know it's only Laruku's that's plastered onto every hair of your coat. That and the fog of the lands."

The elk was going to have to wait...she was wanting to play this game of stocking, and he just wasn't the child any more that found them game to hold any humor. The male sat down on the ground as he lifted the bottle of whiskey to his lips. Depression brought back his old ways of drinking, no need to stop drinking when there was nothing to live for. He wasn't drinking to throw his misery in any one's face, it was low. He wanted to love some one but was the last one that knew just how to let the one that he knew how he loved her. What did she want? Sex? He had rapped some one, so why in the world would they want to lay down with him, and willing spread her legs open for him?

[/html]

Messages In This Thread