a fire I made for you
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v469/ ... header.png); background-position:top; background-repeat:no-repeat;">
She froze when he snarled; the last time she'd seen him truely angry....was the night she'd taken care of Noah. "Deuce, give it up. I'm a Spaher, it my job to pick out scents. You stink, musty. Like the fog, like a male. If I didn't know better, I would ask if you had found a new male to lay down with at night. I know it's only Laruku's that's plastered onto every hair of your coat. That and the fog of the lands."
She lifted her head defiantly, stepped regally out of the trees as if she belonged there as much as he, even if she was in a different pack. Her posture claimed she was sure of herself, unaffected by his cold words. Her eyes told the truth; how much she missed him, how sorry she was she'd accused him of being unfaithful. How her arms ached to wrap around him and hold him tight.
Instead of telling the male this, she looked him defiantly in the eyes. her voice was cold, and at odds with the longing in her eyes. trying to burn jaded Shadows to the ground? Her eyes followed his arm to the bottle of whiskey. Her lips turned disdainfully up, while her eyes were full of the hurt and sorrow of the knowledge that she'd driven him to it.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread