a fire I made for you
[html]

WC:526
Points so far: 15

The whiskey was slowly dong it's job, but it was failing on killing that thing that hurt him the most. With a grunt the black male pulled the bottle up to his lips again, wrapping his ebony colored lips around the bottle, as the bitter whiskey flew freely down the back of his mouth. Tipping his head back, letting more and more flow into his mouth, as he chugged the bitter drink down. It felt like his body was burring, inside out. The male asked for more, he wanted to be numb again, numb as he was before he had met her. There was nothing for him to work for, he had his pack and that was all. There was no need for him to strive for one of the first wolf's to eat at pack hunts. There was only him and he could hunt for him-self well enough.

Lucifer hadn't been drinking long enough for him to be stumbling, or slurring. Though his eyes where getting more blood shot as the time passed. Pulling the bottle down, he walked over to her, narrowing his eyes upon her, she was throwing out insults, and the black male wasn't sure if she was ready for the can of worms that she had opened. His blue eyes could tell of the sadness he was in, they also told of the hate he had for what she had asked him. Snarling madly, the male walked over to the fire, as he took out one of the limbs that was, as he walked over to her, waving it shaking at her. He was near tears, he refused to let her know that she had hurt him as bad as she had. Lucifer Sawtooth had to much pride for that, for any one to see him cry.

"I wouldn't hurt my loved one's like that. I trust that my family would do what ever it would take to make sure that I was happy, even if the cost was taking on the work load of many others. Though...I'm sure if and when I find a mate she would understand. Because the female I thought I cared about smells like a slut, a slut plastered with another male's sent all over her. Flagging your tail for you new lover. That makes you what....5..10..15 times you've laid your-self down for some one else?"

Lucifer so badly wanted to lay her down and have mad lustful sex with her, he wanted to ride and pound him-self into her so hard that she wouldn't be able to walk right. Again the male took a drink from the bottle. He knew if he was drink enough that he wouldn't be able to allow his penis from getting hard.

Lucifer fell back as he looked around...he wanted to curl up and die, where was only Fatin, and her children here, but it was nothing like the family that him and Deuce was making. The male had started to tear up, as one lone tear fell down his face, the flame only making it glow that much more. As he shook his head.

"Get out of these lands, unless your joining!"

[/html]

Messages In This Thread