a fire I made for you
[[stupid contest. frustration. 7/11 found thus far.]]

She stiffened as he came at her with a burning branch in his hands. His words made her eyes narrow angrilly, and she forgot about how much she'd missed him. her lips curled as she advanced on him, knocking the burning branch out of his hand and into the fire. her oice was shrill with anger as she responded to his accusations.

ME sleeping around? ME being unfaithful? You stupid fuck! How could you think I would fuck around? I stuck by your side, even though you raped my daughter! I chose to give my son your name! And you accuse me of sleeping around? FUCK YOU! Her hands raced out, meeting his chest squarely.

She turned to walk away, missing the sight of the lone tear rolling down his cheek, tears of her own shimmering in her eyes. "Get out of these lands, unless your joining!" She whirled around, baring her teeth in a challenging manner. I don't have to listen to a damn thing you say, Lucifer. you've already made it clear that you don't want me in your life!

She advanced again, her entire posture screaming of anger and challenge. She didn't care what he thought, didn't care what anyone thought. She was free to roam anywhere she wanted; it was a free land, even if she was in another pack's territory.

Messages In This Thread