a fire I made for you
He snarled he wasn't going to lay a hand upon her, he wouldn't raise his hand to a lady, she would have to stab out his eyes, before he would go to hit her, or push her back. Lucifer was starting to feel the burn from the whiskey. He stopped snarling and started to laugh, as he looked at her. She was so mad at him, that she was beyond seeing that she was the one that started all of this. There was only one thing that the drink male knew to do. It was drink and make threats to her, that she would have to figure out if he meant them.

He jumped back after she pushed him, stubbing to get away from the fire, that he had made. The black male's blue eyes where blood shot, as he moved towards her, his arms out, trying not to fall down. He wasn't going to hit her, he kept telling him-self not to raise his fist to her, it would only push her to hurt him even more. Though he couldn't helped it, as he grunted with anger, Running at her with his head down, squaring his shoulders, running at her. To hell with it, if it was a fight that the whore wanted, it was a fight she was going to get.

" I never forced you to Give Shadow my name. As for your daughter, no one knows that happened that night, not even me. I want a women in my life that can trust me, you can't trust me. Why should I trust you? I've seen you sneaking around with the Alpha, is his dick that good? Once a slut always a slut, I should have taken in mind what Noah had said."

Lucifer fell over before reaching her, his chest took most of the fall, he hoped she was happy. He hoped that she left this lands, and returned to her new lover, and bears his pups, and he kills them, each and ever one of them.

Messages In This Thread