a fire I made for you
Sneaking. Sneaking?! I've spoken to him once, you stupid fuck, and that was months ago! She snarled with rage and frustration as he began to run towards her, bracing for impact, fists clenched. As he fell, her heart clenched in fear he'd hurt himself, even though she was still angry at him. She moved forward, wanting to help, wanting to take his neck in her hands and shake some sense into him.

She wanted to find this funny, but was smarting too badly from his accusations to even consider it humorous. She knelt by him, anger and frustraition in her eyes. And then she had her hands in his fur, hauling him to his feet as she stood. She looked him squarely in the face. Her voice wsn't shrill as she spoke, but deadly calm. Go ahead, then, lucifer. hit me. If i'm just a no good slut, fucking hit me.

She released her deathgrip on his fur, pushing him. Go ahead, hit me. Just like Erik did. Hit me, call me more names. Hell, throw me on the ground and fucking rape me like you did Dierdre. She pushed again, and then again, her lip trembling, tears glittering in her eyes, but not falling. Go on! i'm just a worthless slut, no one cares if I live or die!

Messages In This Thread