New places, new finds
[html]

i believe that's my cue. welcome to 'souls, pickles!

wc 367 [3]

Xeris had not expected the wind to pick up so quickly and heavily when she first went out for her little stroll. Upon leaving the cabin, the weather had been rather nice--nice for this time of the year, anyway--and the sudden chill seemed to come out of nowhere. Knowing that she was still a bit weak, the white-furred wolfess had decided to make her way back to the cabin, surveying the area nearby as she went. The water in the lakes had, thankfully, receded; she had not seen the area while it was flooded but knew that it had done so. Though there was still snow on the ground, it was noticeably less than before, surely due to the few peeks of sunlight that the area had received over the past few weeks. Anything was better than that snowstorm, she supposed.

In her two-legged form, the scarred female approached her home, wondering idly if anyone else was there. Carwyn had left just before her to gather supplies. He was a smart boy, and Xeris knew that if he got caught in the wind he could find a place to take shelter. Pendzez had also been gone, also doing some collecting or hunting or patrolling or something of the like. She was used to the members of her family being away, particularly recently when she had stayed in the cabin mostly by herself while recovering from her injuries.

As she reached the wooden structure, taking note of the fact that it was happily still standing and the repairs that had been made seemed to be working, Xeris pulled the door open. Shivering from the cold, she stepped inside and looked around, surprised to see not only Pendzez but someone else as well. "Hello Pendzez," she greeted him with a smile, walking closer to him. Turning her head to the other white female, Xeris spoke again. "Hello there. I don't think I've seen you before, you must be new to the Valley." She continued to smile warmly. "It's always good to meet a new face. I'm Xeris. I guess you must have come in here to avoid the weather. You're welcome to stay here as long as you want."

<style type="text/css">
.sun b {font-weight:bold; color:#f0e9d9; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.sun-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:georgia, sans-serif; font-size:10px; text-align:right; }
.sun p {text-indent:20px; padding:3px 10px; margin:0px;}
.sun {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#4dc2e5; background-image:url(http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee19 ... able-1.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #796555; padding: 270px 0px 10px 0px; font-family:georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#796555; line-height:13px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread