New places, new finds
[html]

Word Count → 312 :: 3 points, thanks! I think i'm finally getting the hang of this xD

Thinking of her parents always made Kaliska tear up. She missed them so dearly and if she could find the killers of her parents, she would hunt them down and make them go through the same torture. But she still couldn't understand why the wanderers attacked her family. There was plenty of area to live in and numerous amounts of prey to hunt, why did they have to take the life of two innocents for no reason. Kaliska wasn't much of an aggressive wolf, but thinking about the killers was excruciatingly painful. Would she really kill them if she got the chance? She wondered if they might have had pups, she would never kill a parent and orphan their children. For that reason her parents had always told her she was a fair-minded and thoughtful towards those who didn't even deserve it.

Kaliska was taken from her thoughts when the cabin door opened and a gust of wind blew in. A white wolfess walked in, she wondered if majority of wolves around here were white. The wolfess had noticeable scars on her, just like Pendzez. Kaliska was still stuck to the idea of not asking, it wasn't her place to ask that personal of a question. But what ever had happened to her, it had taken most of her ear off and left pink scars on most of her body.

"Yes I am new, I had just joined earlier today." She smiled shyly at the wolfess' warmth and compassion. She guess they whole family must be very compassionate. "I will only stay a night, as to not bother you anymore then I already am." Kaliska thumped her tail slightly against the couch, but she made no effort to move off the couch. Tomorrow she was going to find a home for herself and hopefully get to start her new life with ease.

<style>
.layla-txt {font-family:'trebuchet ms', verdana, geneva, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/Jqi3H.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 10px 85px 10px; margin:5px auto; width:475px; }
.layla-txt .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; text-align:justify; border-bottom:1px dotted #000000; margin:5px auto; width:100%;}
.layla-txt .tagline .sub {font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; font-style:italic; }
.layla-txt .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; font-style:normal;}
.layla-txt p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.layla-txt b {letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:-.05em;}
.layla-txt u {text-decoration:none; border-bottom:1px dotted #000000; font-style:italic; font-variantConfusedmall-caps; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread