there is love in your body
[html]

Word Count → 288

It was fine! <3 Mine's short. :X

The woman didn't move at her beckon, and Sage thought it a bit odd, but said nothing. It was clear in her posture and speech that she was quite inebriated, and so the petite girl would let her slightly rude actions go unmentioned. Auburn locks jumped about as the lady sighed a reply.

"Yes. Sometimes." she said shortly, hesitating before moving closer now.

Sun-colored gaze met her supposed relative's crimson one as she came near. Sage would be a bit wary herself, for she knew what alcohol could do. There was something in that drug that brought out darkness, anger. Sage imbibed it like anyone else, on occasion, but what time was it? A glance to the sun let her know it was still rather early, and this russet lady was already quite drunk. Odd, for the hour.

"You're a Lykoi. Which one." the woman asked bluntly, almost uninterested to hear the answer.

Sage was not deterred, and gave her name as cheerily as she had her greeting: "Sage. Sage River." she said, a slight curl coming to her lips. "I'm Razekiel's daughter." the tanned girl added, that faint hope of finding him always in the back of her mind.

"This is very...nice," the stranger said as she sat down beside Sage, seeming a bit begrudged by the ordeal.

Sage managed a simple, "Thank you.", but as the woman leaned over to feel the paper, the strong smell of alcohol hung about her, and the hippie girl's body tensed in involuntary response.

"You're a Lykoi, too, then?" she asked unnecessarily, bringing the smoldering joint to her lips and taking a generous inhale of the warm smoke. "Strange we haven't met yet," she offered curiously. Where had this woman been when Sage had wandered the grounds so often?

<style>
.sr-rose {margin:0px auto;width:450px;background-color:transparent;background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/aFW0k.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom;border:none;padding:0px;font-family:Georgia;font-size:12px;line-height:16px;text-align:justify;margin-top:10px;}
.sr-rose .ooc {font-style:italic;font-size:11px;line-height:15px;text-align:left;margin:2px;text-indent:0px;}
.sr-rose .ooc b {font-weight:bold;font-style:normal;}
.sr-rose .divider {border-bottom:1px solid;}
.sr-rose p {text-indent:20px;margin:0px;padding:5px 10px;}
.sr-rose b {font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:1px;}
.sr-rose i {font-style:italic;letter-spacing:1px;}
.sr-rose u {font-style:italic;text-decoration:none;font-variantConfusedmall-caps;border-bottom:1px dotted;letter-spacing:1px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread