there is love in your body
[html]

Seriously crap post. Again. OMG. I'm so sorry.

Talitha had never met her uncle, though she knew the name Razekiel just as she knew the names of older family. He'd been a member in the clan up until the snowstorm; then, he'd simply disappeared, like a ghost on the wind. This girl was his daughter, named in such a queer way that Talitha had to quirk one drunken eyebrow in her direction. Sage River? Earth names had never been interesting to the princess, and the cheer of this woman proved it brought along something strange even in Lykoi blood. Still, it was perhaps nice to hear such joy in another, when she felt nothing.

Admiring the art brought thanks from her cousin, and black-rimmed ears twisted backward to rest amongst auburn curls. Inquiries were expressed. She wasn't sure if she wanted to divulge information just yet. But Sage had been so forthcoming, and it would be rude not to tell her. "A Lykoi, perhaps. Talitha Lykoi." A name that didn't give away true parentage, for she was born of a de le Poer. Sage mused about the oddity in facts that the two hadn't met before. Talitha didn't see it.

"I choose not to see others. If my father has taught me anything, it's how to be a ghost." She wasn't a social creature without addition of heavy liquor; this was proved by another sip from the cobalt bottle that had fueled her desire to interact with the woman in the first place. A gentle smile, strange on the harsh features of the unhealthy russet coyote, crept into the open. "Sage River. Strange name. My own lies. Ezekiel was the lucky one." How she coveted the de le Poer surname. Ezekiel got everything his father offered. Talitha was left with her mother's blood.

<style type="text/css">
.talithaangel b {font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px; }
.talithaangel .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:times new roman, sans-serif; font-size:12px; text-align:right;}
.talithaangel p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.talithaangel {margin:0px auto; width:450px; background-color:none; background-image:url(http://bloodandfire.sleepyglow.net/publ ... iangel.png); background-position:top left; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:none; padding: 120px 0px 20px 40px; font-family: times new roman, sans-serif; font-size:13px; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread