there is love in your body
[html]

300+

Her words brought more questions, but not without an offer as well. The Lykoi stared with champagne-eyes as her cousin held out what she'd been smoking. She knew the smell. Drugs had never been part of her life, though Cotl seemed so far into them that she wondered how she'd gone so long without a taste. More interested in the joint now, she set the beautiful bottle onto the worn porch, reaching out to take it. Trying to mimic the younger woman, she set it at her mouth, inhaling without caution; the sudden rush of smoke into her lungs caused her to cough quite violently. As quickly as she'd taken it, she gave it back, grimacing at what was left. Ugh.

She was glad to change the subject. Sage commented on her father's teachings and asked if she knew the man. Talitha almost laughed; of course, she did expect Sage to know the dark Aquila. It wasn't until she decided to give an explanation for the falsities in her moniker that Talitha revealed her parentage. "It lies because I am not a Lykoi." The statement was easy to say. She was one generation too late to be born in a position that deserved the surname her grandmother gave to so many. "Instead, I am a de le Poer; or a Massacre, if one decided to name me after my mother's family. Gabriel is my father." And unlike so many others, she also had the privileged of claiming both Valkyrie and Hybrid as her family as well.

Crimson eyes watched as her toes curled over the edge of her foot. "Wonder why feet are shaped like that," she mused. As her toes curled a second time, she giggled drunkenly. It looked so silly! Without thinking, she raised one hand and curled the fingers, looking at the differences between the two.

<style type="text/css">
.talithaangel b {font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px; }
.talithaangel .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:times new roman, sans-serif; font-size:12px; text-align:right;}
.talithaangel p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.talithaangel {margin:0px auto; width:450px; background-color:none; background-image:url(http://bloodandfire.sleepyglow.net/publ ... iangel.png); background-position:top left; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:none; padding: 120px 0px 20px 40px; font-family: times new roman, sans-serif; font-size:13px; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread