there is love in your body
[html]

Word Count → 328

:3 Hehe.

Sage's thoughts were still hung on the meaning of a name lying, wondering what the girl had meant, when Talitha brought her attention back, the joint reappearing in the tan girl's hand as the other lady spoke again.

"It lies because I am not a Lykoi." she said plainly, her statement causing Sage's brows to raise, and then lower: surprised confusion. "Instead, I am a de le Poer; or a Massacre, if one decided to name me after my mother's family. Gabriel is my father." Talitha added, her tone still aching with melancholy.

Sage remained silent for several moments, absorbing the information, stopping herself from saying silly things or asking dumb questions. Sage knew the Aquila. Barely; but he was her uncle.

"Why not go by either of those names?" she questioned. "Though, really, love, your name should not bother you so much. 'Tis just a name, after all," Sage added lightheartedly, smile blooming on her face again, hoping to share the warmth with her friend, who was currently filled with a different kind of heating substance.

"Wonder why feet are shaped like that," Talitha said, highly amused.

Strangely, the pretty girl had abandoned her identity crisis now, favoring the shapes her feet made as she wiggled and stretched the toes. Unable to stifle a giggle, Sage's eyebrows raised as she watched the girl in amusement. She'd forgotten how fun her favorite herb could be for such infrequent smokers!

Sage mirrored Talitha, looking down at her own feet and raising them up, wiggling the furred toes, her paw pads feeling cool against each other.

"There's probably a very good reason," she mused, clearly not knowing it herself, or caring to bother investigating at the moment. Her feet moved closer to her cousins, examining the differences in color there. "Your fur is really pretty," she said honestly; Sage loved that dark red color, but she only had the tiniest bit of a similar color on her face. The rest of her fur was colored much like sand and dirt. It wasn't as stunning as China's silvery pelt, but there was a Earthy harmony about it that she did enjoy, having come to realize the funny irony only recently.

<style>
.sr-rose {margin:0px auto;width:450px;background-color:transparent;background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/aFW0k.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom;border:none;padding:0px;font-family:Georgia;font-size:12px;line-height:16px;text-align:justify;margin-top:10px;}
.sr-rose .ooc {font-style:italic;font-size:11px;line-height:15px;text-align:left;margin:2px;text-indent:0px;}
.sr-rose .ooc b {font-weight:bold;font-style:normal;}
.sr-rose .divider {border-bottom:1px solid;}
.sr-rose p {text-indent:20px;margin:0px;padding:5px 10px;}
.sr-rose b {font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:1px;}
.sr-rose i {font-style:italic;letter-spacing:1px;}
.sr-rose u {font-style:italic;text-decoration:none;font-variantConfusedmall-caps;border-bottom:1px dotted;letter-spacing:1px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread