there is love in your body
[html]

Word Count → 210

short tooooo!

Sage knew that it wasn't wise to linger on a painful subject, and so she easily switched gears and forgot about Talitha's near breakdown. Secretly, she was comforted by it, though; maybe Sage's presence had healing properties, as she had been told before. Maybe she really was that comforting. The small smile lingering on her face blossomed again as Talitha spoke about her own skills. Sage would gladly listen all day.

"I play guitar. And some piano, but I'm not very good." Talitha said modestly.

"Piano?" Sage queried, interested. "I've never heard of that. What is it?" Elegant brows furrowed into something less so. "I'd love to hear you play, sometime." she cooed softly, turning her small body to face the profile of Talitha's, mirroring her cross-legged posture.

"My brother used to enjoy listening to me play; we even went to get him an instrument once, but he's a fighter now." Talitha added, seeming nostalgic.

"That's a bit of a change, isn't it?" she mused, with a small laugh. Anything to lighten the mood, no matter how obvious or un-funny. "Do you have instruments here? You could teach me, maybe?" Sage asked hopefully, upturned face bright and smiling. Please? she thought to herself, only wanting to spend more time with this damaged creature to whom she felt so connected.

<style>
.sr-rose {margin:0px auto;width:450px;background-color:transparent;background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/aFW0k.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom;border:none;padding:0px;font-family:Georgia;font-size:12px;line-height:16px;text-align:justify;margin-top:10px;}
.sr-rose .ooc {font-style:italic;font-size:11px;line-height:15px;text-align:left;margin:2px;text-indent:0px;}
.sr-rose .ooc b {font-weight:bold;font-style:normal;}
.sr-rose .divider {border-bottom:1px solid;}
.sr-rose p {text-indent:20px;margin:0px;padding:5px 10px;}
.sr-rose b {font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:1px;}
.sr-rose i {font-style:italic;letter-spacing:1px;}
.sr-rose u {font-style:italic;text-decoration:none;font-variantConfusedmall-caps;border-bottom:1px dotted;letter-spacing:1px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread