there is love in your body
[html]

Uuber crap!

Music was a buffer easily utilized to calm and comfort the rich-hued woman while under stress, and if it was ever needed at any time, now was it. Sage seemed more than willing to change the subject. It seemed that she had never heard of a piano, something that surprised the russet female as she gazed upon the page of art in her hands. "We have one in the manor. Corona, my aunt, she showed it to me." She used to play it, but her interested in it had since faded into nothing. Laurel Booth had ensured that much, showing her stringed instruments during their meeting in Arachnea's Revenge.

Sage cooed soft words that caused the older female to turn her head. "I'm sure you will. Someday." If she really wanted to, Sage could have pushed her cousin to get her guitar and play at that moment. Instead, they continued onward. She explained about her sunshine twin listening to her songs in their youth; Sage was right. He had performed quite the change. "Ezekiel has always been different," she whispered, rubbing charcoal-stained fingers together. "We were raised away, and I guess living with our godmother changed him."

She didn't want to talk about the differences in her wonderful, protective brother. Her mind returned so easily to the music, red eyes closing. "I have my guitar. It needs new strings, though." Her voice was soft and thoughtful as she wondered where she could find them. Would Cotl's bedroom hide that treasure as it had hid the red inks she now loved? "But if I found some, I would teach you." She enjoyed having an interested pupil.

<style type="text/css">
.talithaangel b {font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px; }
.talithaangel .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:times new roman, sans-serif; font-size:12px; text-align:right;}
.talithaangel p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.talithaangel {margin:0px auto; width:450px; background-color:none; background-image:url(http://bloodandfire.sleepyglow.net/publ ... iangel.png); background-position:top left; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:none; padding: 120px 0px 20px 40px; font-family: times new roman, sans-serif; font-size:13px; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread