there is love in your body
[html]

This thread = old as hell, OMG. Thinking we could wrap it up soonish? Then we can has moar. >3

She remained silent as time went on between them. There was no way to explain to Sage that Ezekiel was, in fact, very different from his dark sister; how could she try and show his differences? Sage was not quite the same as Talitha herself, and it made the concept of explanation yet more difficult. She didn't know as much about her brother's life without her as she would like to believe, but she felt assured that he was simply raised differently. After all, Fatin Kali had been a wolf. Tristan Nakado had been one as well. While they were exceptions, and not the rule, his life with them had been different than her life returning to the clan they had been born into. Sage, much to the displeasure of her older cousin, was no unsimilar to that; Talitha would have known had Sage been born to the clan, and Sage would have been different.

A sigh escaped her, hands returning the sketchpad to the herbal-scented Lykoi she'd found company with. Guitar strings were hard for her to come by without leaving Inferni; leaving, that was something she didn't want to do. Teaching Sage, however, seemed pleasant. Her eyes turned toward her cousin briefly. "I don't know. Cotl might have some, but I've already taken his paints; I wouldn't want to take those too." Perhaps it simply was not the time for a musical lesson. Her head turned away once more as the alcohol started to filter out of her body. "Actually, I'm kind of tired. I think a lesson might have to wait, if that's okay." She tucked auburn curls back away from her eyes, flopping to the side so she could lay upon the porch. Exhaustion had set in so suddenly, leaving her without a drive to do much else.

<style type="text/css">
.talithaangel b {font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px; }
.talithaangel .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:times new roman, sans-serif; font-size:12px; text-align:right;}
.talithaangel p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.talithaangel {margin:0px auto; width:450px; background-color:none; background-image:url(http://bloodandfire.sleepyglow.net/publ ... iangel.png); background-position:top left; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:none; padding: 120px 0px 20px 40px; font-family: times new roman, sans-serif; font-size:13px; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread