I Am Your Friend... And Therefore I Care..
Jace was laid down in her Secui form when Ookami's scent drifted towards her, she breathed it in happily and a smile came to her coal black muzzle at the thought of her good friend, the one that had saved her from certain death, the life debts equaled each other out since she had saved him during the snowstorm. The arctic female lifted her head and looked about herself to see if the golden male was within her sight range but he was still too far off for her to catch a glimpse. The multi colored hybrid shook her mane and yawned, returning her head to her paws to wait for Ookami.

It didn't take long for the giant male to make his appearance, his scent strengthening as he neared to the spot where she had laid herself down. Her tail thumped against the ground as he approached, the tan tipped furred limb blurring as it beat against the earth. She grinned at him with warmth and respect to the higher ranking male, raising her head up from her paws she tilted her head and looked at him.

"Hey there Ookami, I am well enough, and yourself?" Jace pulled herself up into a sitting position, when she had been laid down her belly was not apparent but now it stood out against the rest of her slim frame in stark contrast

Messages In This Thread