I Am Your Friend... And Therefore I Care..
Ookami smiled down at his good friend. "I am doing alright." As she moved into a different position his eye caught her bulged belly. He bit his tounge slightly. "Are they Lucifer's?" He didn't exactly realize what he had said until he had already said it. "I'm sorry.. You don't have to tall about it if you don't want to." He sat down on the ground with a small smile. He wasnt really sure what to say or how to act. He hadn't seen Jace for a long time and he didn't exactly know what to tall about with people who had been raped. He cocked his head slightly at this thought. Pretty much every single pup that had been born from his pack had been out of rape. But it wasn't exactly rape. The women allowed the males to mount them but the males always ended up hurting the females, in some cases they would kill them.

Still, Jace's case was much different. She did not want to have pups with Lucifer. Tears slowly welled up in his eyes. "Jace... I am so sorry. If I had found you just a couple minutes earlier." He shook his head. He blamed all of this on himself. He could have prevented it. Yet... he had been slow about finding her. He could have gone faster. He knew something was wrong yet he waited for Another sign that there was definitely something that wasn't right going on. He took a deep breath and forced his welled up tears to go away. He couldn't be weak infront of Jace. He had to be strong and show her that everything was going to be okay. He sighed, easier said than done.

Messages In This Thread