I Am Your Friend... And Therefore I Care..
ooc: EVRTEFVFBVT$%EG ilu sammi <3
300+

Jace was glad that Ookami was doing well, the golden male deserved to benefit from the luck of life instead of suffering its coldness. At his question the female looked down to her swollen stomach as well, one of her ears dropping off to the side, she felt differently about them now for even if the offspring belonged to Lucifer they were half of her and she hoped that the good in her soul and her mothering would help them overcome any evil that Lucifer's DNA would provide but then Jace consoled herself, Noah was a son of Lucifer and there was almost no one that she held in higher regard than the three legged male, she turned to Ookami with a smile,

"It will never be certain if their sire is Lucifer.. " as the demon wolf's name passed her lips she shuddered, her body still remembering the damage he had caused it, " ... or Temo. But one thing is certain, no child of mine will ever turn out like that monster, I won't let them fall like that, even if i have to drag them back from the edge with my teeth." The mongrel wolf dog female spoke with strength in her voice, Lucifer would have to kill her to get to the pups she would birth from her loins.

She caught the glimmer of tears in the eyes of her friend and could taste his guilt upon her tongue, he blamed himself for her rape and that wouldn't do at all. The multi colored hybrid leveled her gaze onto Ookami, her blue and amber eyes bright like stars from within her face,

"If I had found you a couple of minutes earlier then you wouldn't have been crushed under Eagle's tower and hurt your leg, we can't go through our life speaking in 'what ifs', eventually it will drive you into madness. Do not blame yourself for my attack, it was the will of the earth that events happened as they did. As it stands, I believe you saved something more important of mine than cuts and scars, my life is worth more than a few slashes, besides it's not like I am free of them anyway" The scars on her face stretched with her grin. "Also do not feel your tears are signs of weakness, it takes strength to let things out instead of keeping them all inside, keeping them inside will be all the more worse when they finally spill out."

Messages In This Thread