I Am Your Friend... And Therefore I Care..
His silence did not bother her in the slightest, words were not needed to answer her statements for his expression said it all to her. She was glad she could help him out when all his wires were crossed and his mind confused.

"I am not so smart, but my mother was a wise woman who taught me well, I am.. glad that she cannot see me now. For my actions she would have taken me by the neck and shook me no matter how old I am. A foolish mind is quickly destroyed." Her mother had been full of sayings and sentences like the one she had just spoken. It shifted Jace's thoughts from that of her own past onto the past of the pack they both resided in and of Ookami's new ranking.

"Congratulations by the way on achieving Senex, myself I was promoted to Praeas, an honor I cannot fully demonstrate yet due to my little ones. But come, tell me of the past of Phoenix Valley, it is something I wish to know so I might teach it to the youth inside me when the time grows right." The female laid back down on her belly and stretched herself out in the weak march sun, her eyes focused intently on Ookami.

Messages In This Thread