I Am Your Friend... And Therefore I Care..
He smiled, "Your smarter than you think you are. Trust me." He grinned, sure she had been taught well but she was smart herself too. He nodded his head at the end of her speaking. That was very true. He smiled as she congratulated him then grinned again as she said her rank. "And congratulations on that. Sure. I would love to speak the history to you." He smiled, very few people had asked him of the history. In fact only one person did.

Well, the pack was founded by three different women... Deuce Rhiannon, Iskata Sadira and Hel. The three of them shared the highest ranking postition, divided up into three parts. Each one had their own responsiblities. Deuce was the medic, Hel was the lead warrior and guardian and Iskata took care of whatever was left over to do. Iskata got hurt during one summer and that is when Jefferson took her place for a while.. Duece and Hel both left soon after that. Iskata's son, DaVinci helped out Jefferson. By fall Geneva came to us from Crimson Dreams and Jefferson moved her up to help out with the leadership. Geneva got hurt later on and stepped down from the leaders rank. Eventually she moved back up." Jace knew the rest of the history but he decided to say it anyway, "You pretty much know the rest, Geneva got sick and stepped down.. after that Tala stepped in and now she has disapeared."

The history wasn't much but Ookami had recited it to himself more than a few times. He wanted to make sure he got everything right. And he was happy that he had gotten everything right. Jefferson was the one that had told him the history and he had memorized his words. He told them pretty much exactly how Jefferson had, just a little different.

Messages In This Thread