I Am Your Friend... And Therefore I Care..
His comment caused her to smile and shake her head defiantly at him. She listened attentively to him as he recited the history of her home to her and the pups in her belly, every bit of information was knew to her apart from the bit about Geneva getting sick. She was surprised since she had thought that Jefferson had started this pack himself but then as she thought about it she decided he was too abrasive and harsh although that was what the pack needed now to keep it together starting a pack with that mentality it would have been hard to keep people together. Quite suddenly she wondered who would lead should Jefferson die or leave, not herself she was no leader.

"One day I should write it down on paper in case all those who know are lost then the history is not lost along with it and forgotten. I wonder if Jefferson will choose a new sub leader now that Tala has gone." Restlessness filled her up as she had been laid down for quite some time so she stood and stretched out her muscles, shaking out her fur at the same time. The wrigglers did their job and squirmed around inside of her giving Jace the feeling that her stomach was gurgling which was an odd feeling.

"Do you want to go for a walk?"

Messages In This Thread