I Am Your Friend... And Therefore I Care..
Ookami chuckled along with Jace. It turned into a laugh as Jace looked around for their Alpha. "That my dear friend, is very true." He laughed again. He quieted as Jace started talking again. He nodded faintly. "That's a good idea.. Do you think that sometime in the future you could teach me to read or write? No pressure or anything.. If you don't want to you don't have to." He smiled happily, showing that he really wouldn't mind if she didn't feel like doing it.

His eyes flickered to her stomach and he grinned, "Your getting big Jace!' His voice had excitment etched within it. He smiled, "Any thoughts for names yet?" He was happy for Jace. She had a wonderful mate and soon she would be having pups. He was sure that they would be perfect, just like Jace and Temo. He smiled, their names seemed to mingle together. Ookami was sure that her and Temo were just meant to be together. It made him think of Adonia. He smiled at the thought. He hadn't talked to her for quiet a while. She seemed to have dissapeared.. this thought wiped the smile off his face.

Messages In This Thread