I Am Your Friend... And Therefore I Care..
ooc; sorry for failpost =/

His question gave her pause for thought, and her mouth curved down ever so slightly as her mind shifted rapidly through different opinions. He couldn't read or write? Why had she just assumed most everyone could, it was silly of her. She nodded, expression changing back to quietly content,

Of course I can. It would be a difficult undertaking though, learning it is not easy but i would be willing to teach you if you prove an adept student." She grinned teasingly at the last bit, baiting him gently. She mock glared at him as he mentioned her ever expanding size and pointed a Secui paw threateningly at him,

"That is not something you say to a lady!" She held her angry face for less than two seconds before dissolving into childish giggling.

"I was thinking of lily for a girl but i have no boys names though." She watched as his face turned to sombre and guessed he was thinking about Adonia, the small shy little she wolf that had helped Jace and Kami to save Ookami from the snowstorm and his injuries. Jace herself had not seen her since that day which Jace considered truly a shame.

Messages In This Thread