Come out, I know you're there!
[html]

OOC: Life is just full of surprises, isn't it?
WC: 217

Arwen's song completely confused Slade. It wasn't dark, didn't sound like a threat... so what on earth was the point? Was she trying to say that she wasn't as evil as he thought she was? His focus on not getting scared of her wavered for a moment, but all he felt was pure confusion.

"The end will no doubt justify the means"... "Everything is not what it seems"... he thought. So... she's a spy or something? On the good side? He stared up at her and tilted his head slightly, as he often did when confused. "Are you trying to make me think that you're... not... evil?" It wasn't exactly the nicest way to put it, especially since Arwen now knew exactly how he felt about her, but his mind was reeling and he didn't care. He had never heard a song quite like that before.

With the question asked, his wave of confusion was over and panic started to settle. Why wasn't he running? Why was he just standing there? Still, he wasn't going to give in, and made himself stiff so he wouldn't be tempted to run. If Arwen so much as picked up that he was doubting himself, he didn't have a doubt in his mind that she'd have a field day with him.

<style type="text/css">
.slademount-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-size:12px; text-align:right;}
.slademount b {font-weight:bold; color:#666633; letter-spacing:1px}
.slademount p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.slademount {margin:0 auto; background-color:#bb9546; background-image:url(http://i52.tinypic.com/24f9z0m.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding: 230px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#6c531d; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify; width:400px; border:1px solid #333300; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread