[P] Too Much to Ask For?
[html]

WC: 276

Deirdre smiled, “Dramatic huh?” She asked wanting no reply. She shook her head softly, “It’s alright that our meeting was delayed.” She took a moment to look around, “I had a few moments to explore the surrounding area.”

She blinked and sighed, “Yes actually. I have seen that hawk again…though…” She fell silent as she wondered to herself if she should share with Slade her thoughts about her obsession. See, she was not quite sure if she actually saw the bird, it was like the first time she glimpsed him. She saw him, yes, that much she was certain, but she was unsure if she was dreaming it all or if the bird just happened to have awoken her and she was yet coherent to her surroundings.

The she wolf sighed and shook her thoughts back in place, “Sorry.” She began, smiling toward Slade, “I sometimes get lost in thought when it comes to that bloody bird.” She sighed, “Luckily though, I won’t be leaving this area any time soon.”

The truth was; she did almost leave the area. She had chased her obsession again, and even though it took her away from the area she said she would be in, it strangely returned as if sensing her promise that she made. She sighed. That bird was a strange creature, but that, she believed, was what made it an obsession for her.

“Do you,” She glanced at Slade. “Want to go see what we can catch?” She then beamed, “if you know of any nearby streams or any type of water source.” Her tail waved back and forth in joy. “We can go catch some fish.”

<style type="text/css">
.hawk-a01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#006600; letter-spacing:1px; }
.hawk-a01 .ooc {font-style:italic; color:#000000; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.hawk-a01 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.hawk-a01 {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#ffffff; background-image:url(http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m3/i ... edited.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 300px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread