[P] Too Much to Ask For?
[html]

OOC: That's ok. Smile Haha, well my wolfer is being extra freindly today.
WC: 273

Deirdre beamed with glee, “Lead the way!” She stated all too happily as she bounded to his side. She grinned down at him when he looked at her in what she thought resembled mild surprise and amusement. “Yes,” she began. “I do fish; it was something I learned on my own.”

She smiled and took a few steps forward, her voice trailing a memory. “I enjoy swimming, and since I was in the water so much I thought why not catch my food while I swam.” she began. “But, I never really fished until after joining my pack….” She sighed here as she began to reminisce upon her time with her past pack, “They would always look at me as if I was strange…” She laughed, “well I guess I did look kind of strange.” She giggled, “I would stand out in the middle of the water, still as could be, starring down at the surface waiting for a fish to come my way.”

She turned her gaze upon Slade, “fishing takes great patience; you gotta stand there still as can be.” She laughed, “I’m still not as talented as a bear, but I’m pretty good at catching a fish here and there…could use some more practice though.” She giggled again.

She was more light hearted today, still she could not understand why she could easily open up. All she knew was that she had and was opening up to this male. She smiled and shook her head. “So,” she began again turning her gray orbs once more toward Slade. “How long do you think it would take to get to this shoreline?”

<style type="text/css">
.hawk-a01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#006600; letter-spacing:1px; }
.hawk-a01 .ooc {font-style:italic; color:#000000; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.hawk-a01 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.hawk-a01 {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#ffffff; background-image:url(http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m3/i ... edited.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 300px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread