[P] Too Much to Ask For?
[html]

OOC: Smile / WC: 323

Deirdre smiled, “You’re right bodies of water can’t grow legs and walk away.” She waived her tail lightly, “well we’ll get there when we get there then.” She said grinning down at Slade and then bounding slightly forward.

She did not know where she was going, so she could not move ahead too far. She wanted to stay close to Slade, to follow him and to allow him to lead the way. It was close to his pack’s territory anyways, so what if he had not actually been there before. She smiled to herself; her mind went off a little as they walked, and as she listened to Slade.

He spoke, and she glanced calmly down to him. “Actually I’ve never been there, that’s why I want to go…I don’t know. I think I just want to snoop around…I guess.” She paused. What was her reason behind wanting to go? She sighed and looked before her, “I guess I figured it would be an interesting place to be if I ever wanted to find my self a den...or if I wanted to start my own pack…”

There she said it, but even though she had said it, she knew it was impossible for her to ever start up her own pack. Maybe if she was a little older, but right now all she wanted to do was be accepted by others. Truthfully, that was all she wanted. She was unsure if she could pull off being an alpha of a pack. Here she laughed.

“I guess deep down I do want to join a pack, and I guess…” She glanced down at Slade, “If I’m never accepted into a pack, then some point down the road I may create my own…” She chuckled softly to herself, “But as I am now…I could not see myself as an alpha…I mean I was once the mate to an alpha, but I could never BE an alpha…”

<style type="text/css">
.bird_soulflight01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#000000; letter-spacing:1px; }
.bird_soulflight01 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.bird_soulflight01 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.bird_soulflight01 {margin:0px auto; width:420px; background-color:none; background-image:url(http://img585.imageshack.us/img585/3274/birds001.png); background-position:top right; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:none; padding: 30px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread