[P] Too Much to Ask For?
[html]

WC: 218

Despite the softness of the mutter, the she wolf still heard what her friend said. She sighed and glanced down at Slade. “Yes, I suppose I was an alphess, but my pack was small and we were more family then an actual pack.” She smiled softly and walked a few steps forward, “There were only five of us…” She sighed, but smiled when she heard Slade change the subject.

She laughed softly to herself, “I don’t know if it would be the best pack.” She smiled at Slade.

She took a moment to study him, and after a while, she sighed. “I do hope I’m not making you uncomfortable.” She said glancing calmly toward Slade, “and if you want to ask me anything about my past, I’m alright with telling you.” She smiled, “but if not.”

She playfully bounded forward, “You should tell me something about you.” She told him, “To past the time while we head for the shoreline, we may as well get to know one another.” She glanced toward him, “tell me something you like, you dislike.” She looked forward, “maybe a talent you have?”

Her tail waived playfully behind her, “We’re together to get to know one another anyway, so we may as well get started.” She eyed Slade and gave him a smile.

<style type="text/css">
.rose-a01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#ffffff; letter-spacing:1px; }
.rose-a01 .ooc {font-style:italic; color:# 006600; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.rose-a01 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.rose-a01 {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m3/i ... ited-1.jpg); background-position:top left; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 300px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#CCFF99; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread