[P] Too Much to Ask For?
[html]

WC: 319

Yeah, so she wouldn't be leading the best pack. Slade wondered what he had been thinking when he added that part. She would make a good leader, sure, but would her pack be the best? Where did that come from? He shook his head, running for a moment to try to return to Deirdre's side, trying to be a little ahead of her. It wasn't so much dominance that made him want to be ahead, he just figured that he was leading, so it made sense to be in front.

He was a little surprised when Deirdre asked him to talk about himself. It wasn't something he did often; when he thought about it, he couldn't remember telling anyone about his interests after he had been asked first. Fortunately it made Slade relax a little more, and he replied with his former calm tone, deciding to talk about things that he did like so it didn't kill his calm mood again. "Hmm... well, I'm a storyteller, I'm learning how to read, I'm looking forward to learning how to fish, and... oh yeah, if you read, how do you turn pages?"

The question seemed a bit odd, of course, but Slade wanted to know. He had been taking lessons from Krystalle, learning how to read, but a problem had always been how to turn the pages. He had managed to do it well enough by carefully grabbing the edge with his mouth, but he didn't want to risk tearing the page every time he went to turn it. When he had first met the eccentric wolfdog and she had agreed to teach him, he had been a bit aggravated because she kept pointing out that he needed hands. It made him all the more thankful that he had met Deirdre; even if she didn't read, he had someone who he could relate to well because neither of them were Luperci.

<style type="text/css">
.slade-bay b {font-weight:bold; color:#af7f90; letter-spacing:1px; }
.slade-bay .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center; color:#af7f90; }
.slade-bay p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.slade-bay {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#6f4166; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/Xcaly.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 250px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: veranda, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#2d1d35; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread