[P] Too Much to Ask For?
[html]

WC:249

Deirdre smiled, “You’ll have to tell me a story.” She glanced to him, “And yes I do read…though turning the page is another thing.” She laughed softly, “It’s pretty hard, but you know that.” She bounded forward slightly, but then fell back walking a little closer to Slade.

“Let me see,” she began trying to form the right words to explain how she turned pages. “Well I haven’t found the right way for me yet, I think everyone has a different way for turning pages.” She snorted, “The first time I turned the page I used my paws and tried it that way, I made a mound in the page and then used my nose to lift the page from there.”

She sighed and shook her head, “Other times I just push the pages with my muzzle. Sometimes I end up with paper cuts though.” She laughed, “But, I think a team work of paw and muzzle is the better way to go.”

When she spoke she was looking before her, now however, she turned her gray orbs upon Slade. “You have to be gently however, just like handling herbs and flowers; you have to treat the pages like the delicate petals of a flower, or the tender leaf of an herb.”

She sighed but kept a smile upon her muzzle, “So.” She kept her gaze on Slade, “How far now, and do you think I have time to hear one of your stories before we reach the shoreline?”

<style type="text/css">
.bird_soulflight01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#000000; letter-spacing:1px; }
.bird_soulflight01 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.bird_soulflight01 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.bird_soulflight01 {margin:0px auto; width:420px; background-color:none; background-image:url(http://img585.imageshack.us/img585/3274/birds001.png); background-position:top right; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:none; padding: 30px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread