[P] Too Much to Ask For?
[html]

OOC: Sorry for the lateness...:3 / WC:263

Deirdre smiled, and gazed softly down at Slade. “I would be honored to hear your story,” She gave a soft smirk. “Afterwards, we’ll race. We’ll just run straight until we reach the shoreline.” She laughed, “I keep forgetting you don’t know exactly where it is. You’re probably getting annoyed with my bugging about it.” She stuck her tongue out momentarily and then placed it back into her mouth.

She fell silent then, but kept her eyes on Slade urging him silently to continue on with his story. She walked steadily, her gaze returning to look before her as she stepped forward. Occasionally her eyes would lower to the ground as she noted and studied the plant life before her paws. She smiled warmly to herself.

I think after today, I should take a look around more and see what type of wild herbs I can find. Her mind began to tell herself, I know I’ll find some wild onions. Probably the most common plant about. She giggled silently with in her head, but then sighed. Ok Deirdre, you should stop talking to yourself. She smiled, you already do it aloud, you don’t want to start talking to yourself in your head. She sighed again. That could be a bit to late…

She shook her head and pulled herself back into reality. With that small slip into her mind, she brought herself once again back to Slade, and smiled as she listened to his story. As she walked and listened, she began to wonder how fun it would be to create her own stories.

<style type="text/css">
.bird_soulflight01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#000000; letter-spacing:1px; }
.bird_soulflight01 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.bird_soulflight01 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.bird_soulflight01 {margin:0px auto; width:420px; background-color:none; background-image:url(http://img585.imageshack.us/img585/3274/birds001.png); background-position:top right; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:none; padding: 30px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread