[P] Too Much to Ask For?
[html]

OOC: If you want we can bring this one to an end, and I can start another one. / WC: 261

She smiled as she rested and viewed the struggle between coyote and fish. She watched and studied the body language of her companion, and was slightly amused by the way he dealt the final bite to the large fish. She kept her smile close upon her maw as she saw him swallow part of the fish and then push the head toward her. She accepted the gift with a gentle bow of her head. Now she did not eat the head completely, but she gnawed upon it as Slade made his way to rest.

The heads were not her favorite part of the fish; she enjoyed the center of the fish, the meat and the bones. The scales were pretty, but they tasted horrible. Even though she could chock on the small bones she did enjoy gnawing upon them. She sighed, but smiled still. “Fish is a strange taste, one you either enjoy or not.” She said glancing over to Slade.

“I’m glad you thought it was fun,” she giggled softly. “You were better at catching then I was the first time.” She pushed the remainder of her meal away from her, “I didn’t even catch my fish until my third try, and even then it took me four and a half times to get it up on solid land.” She smiled warmly, “I almost chocked on water my first time fishing.”

She turned her gaze to look across the water, “Next time we’ll do something different.” She returned her gray orbs to rest upon Slade, “something you want to do.”

<style type="text/css">
.rose-a01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#ffffff; letter-spacing:1px; }
.rose-a01 .ooc {font-style:italic; color:# 006600; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.rose-a01 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.rose-a01 {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m3/i ... ited-1.jpg); background-position:top left; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 300px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#CCFF99; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread