[P] Too Much to Ask For?
[html]

OOC: FIN / WC: 210

Deirdre smiled at him as she turned her gaze upon him. He spoke and she listened then she simply nodded, “of curse I’ll stop by…well” She giggled softly as she stood, “I can’t really stop by, but I’ll be close to your pack’s territory.” She glanced softly down at Slade, “I’m sure we’ll see each other soon.”

With that, she gave him a friendly smile, bowed her head and then turned away, stopping only for a moment to take a last look of the ocean. She breathed in, and then exhaled.

“I had fun,” She called back to him. She knew he was leaving as well. It was, after all, time for the two of them to take their separate paths, but they would meet again, she was sure of it.

The she wolf smiled inwardly. She felt so happy it was a small surprise, but it was not a startle. She was happy to be able to feel the way she felt now once again, she was happy to have another following her path. A friend to help cover her pain; pain. The she wolf sighed once again before taking her leave of the area. She pushed her feet from the ground and dashed off back into the woods.

<style type="text/css">
.rose-a01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#ffffff; letter-spacing:1px; }
.rose-a01 .ooc {font-style:italic; color:# 006600; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.rose-a01 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.rose-a01 {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m3/i ... ited-1.jpg); background-position:top left; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 300px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#CCFF99; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread