M-Don't break my...
[html]
WARNING This thread contains: strong language, drug usage, strong violence, or strong sexual content starting with the 12th post. Reader discretion is advised.
[/html]
[html]
Couples therapy=time off

Coding by Sie

In Character

“In a Dream I’m a different me, with a perfect you, we fit perfectly. For once in my life I feel complete and I still wanna ruin it. Afraid to look, as clear as day, this plan has long been underway. I hear them call, I cannot stay, the voice inviting me away” –NIN “Even Deeper”

The mood of the D’Angelo woman had been over all good the past month even though she hadn’t done much outside of her dirty little secret. But one thing had been nagging on her, the way Theo and her had ended their argument, she knew she should just leave it be and forget it. Find someone else to play with that wouldn’t get attached but she was too far gone for that now. Instead she was the one on some level who had grown attached to him, even if he was stupid and acted childishly, was a brute and pissed her off more than he made her happy. For a few brief moments he had made her happy and on some level the thought of having him around wasn’t so bad. But again the connection had been severed even though it was what she thought she had wanted in the long run. When she had invited him along on her journey for supplies she never could have imagined that she couldn’t shake him from her that easily. It was a with a sigh though as those thoughts went through her mind, she sat at her table completely distracted from her work.

Spring was starting to loosen the grip winter help on the land even though snow and cold still lingered but her internal clock knew spring was coming. And with spring came her favorite time of year, but even that seemed darkened a bit by her sullen mood lately. With a huff she finally stood as if some evil spirit had touched the back of her neck and forced her to spring upright in surprise. She couldn’t take it, she had to go to him and swallow her pride. The lithe female walked around her room before finally finding a brush to smooth out her fur. She wouldn’t show up at his doorstep looking disheveled, but she chose rather to leave her clothes here, finding her coat beautiful as it was.

Sufficiently satisfied with her appearance she finally strutted out of her room and down the cave to where his lofty position within the pack had awarded him a nice big room in a different section of their home. It had been easier to put him out of her mind with him being some distance away but now it had boiled over to a point where she couldn’t ignore him. Finally she reached his quarters, almost taken aback by the uniquely male furnishings and Spartan nature that she was able to ascertain from the entrance. Her voice called out softly into the room, her hands clasped behind her back awaiting a response.

“Teddy are you here?” she asked.

<style>
.demi-ktable p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.demi-ktable b {color:#d3a9bc;}
.demi-ktable-b {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto;}
.demi-ktable-header {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#d3a9bc; text-shadow:#FFFFFF 0px 0px 4px; float: right; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:15px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.demi-ktable-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.demi-ktable {background-color:#060604; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:14px; width:400px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img267.imageshack.us/img267/2808/demid.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 280px 0px; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread