M-Don't break my...
[html]
Out of Character

Coding by Sie

She noticed the state he was in with a practiced eye, turnabout was fair play at times and she had waked him up for a change. Demi could see the turmoil in his eyes just as hers might have reflected the same back toward him. The goddess couldn’t even admit to herself that the tall dark male held her breathless, that he was the perfect visage of what she considered her opposite, someone who was everything she wasn’t. She was conniving and secretive and he was brash, brave almost to a foolhardy nature, and would have been the perfect test subject if he had been not of her own pack. But that fact also concealed a bit of fate, for she would not have given him a second though if for not being of the same pack.

Demi stood silently just watching him for a few brief seconds her ears flat against her head. The nature of the lithe lady screamed to huff, turn around and storm out, it was after all a disgrace to show up and her apologize instead of him but she had already chosen the path and she wasn’t a quitter. The little goddess didn’t look much like one at the moment, with her shy appearance and submissive tone as she slowly entered his quarters. This wasn’t for effect or out of respect of his rank, but because of the way they had last ended their last meeting. She slowly came up to his bed and stood in front of him softly. Her mouth moved but no words seemed to come out and the frustration boiled over to where her head swiveled away as if she was indeed embarrassed for once. For a brief moment she almost walked out but her determination helped her through.

“I’m sorry” her voice spoke, so tiny and insignificant that it could hardly be considered the proud and strong voice she normally spoke with. No the Demi-Goddess spoke with a bit of humility. “He was my brother, and I didn’t want any harm to come to him.” But she wasn’t finished, her eyes moved downward as if continued to be embarrassed. “I didn’t want you to think of me badly either” Her hands still stayed clasped behind her back the weight of her words lifting a silent burden from her for a moment.

<style>
.demi-ktable p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.demi-ktable b {color:#d3a9bc;}
.demi-ktable-b {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto;}
.demi-ktable-header {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#d3a9bc; text-shadow:#FFFFFF 0px 0px 4px; float: right; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:15px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.demi-ktable-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.demi-ktable {background-color:#060604; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:14px; width:400px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img267.imageshack.us/img267/2808/demid.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 280px 0px; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread