M-Don't break my...
[html]
Out of Character

Coding by Sie

Demi reacted on autopilot as she felt his arm snake around her. In all aspects the size of it covered her midsection pleasantly and reminded her of his physical superiority. But her thoughts slowly clouded darker as the reactions written plainly across his face alerted her to the reaction he had to her admission. In her previous pack it had never been a problem, almost as normal as regular pairings between unrelated adults. But truthfully she had always been reclusive and Ouija had offered an easy enabler to other things as well. Teddy hadn’t fully pulled her to him, she was still standing in front of him and as his words echoed through her ears she thought desperately about what to say to him. This wasn’t a problem of belonging to him; it was an issue of doing something he disliked and the prospect of it ruining whatever it was the two of them had.

She bent down to tuck herself between his bent knees and to look up at his face. Studying him silently her eyes showing a rare redness around them that hinted at a rare occasion of tears on their way she sat trying to find something to say.

“Yes, I did. I’ve done many things that were considered normal from my old pack that others such as you consider wrong. I’m not a nice girl to strangers; I’ve even cut up and drugged wolves not belonging to my pack. But your dissatisfaction of these deeds causes me great sadness.” Demi wanted him to understand, she had warned him probably more than once that she was not as innocent or as harmless as she appeared. But yet the coiled snake sat there in a submissive role to a man she found herself infatuated with and the urge to strike never crossed her mind. Even if the thought occurred to hurt him, to torture she could never do it to him.

“I’m sorry Teddy”she spoke again casting her eyes downward again.

<style>
.demi-ktable p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.demi-ktable b {color:#d3a9bc;}
.demi-ktable-b {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto;}
.demi-ktable-header {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#d3a9bc; text-shadow:#FFFFFF 0px 0px 4px; float: right; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:15px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.demi-ktable-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.demi-ktable {background-color:#060604; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:14px; width:400px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img267.imageshack.us/img267/2808/demid.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 280px 0px; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread