M-Don't break my...
[html]
Out of Character

Coding by Sie

In Character

She watched his reaction for a moment, listening to his thoughts. It occurred to her what it was that he was heading toward. Why hadn’t she gone to him? Because he had made nothing official? Plus it wasn’t exactly like he had pledged anything of the same in return to her either. Demi slowly raised her form up in front of him, tiny in comparison to him but all the same, she held something over him that no one could exactly see. The goddess wanted to put both hands around his face and embrace him but her instinct told her they needed to work something out first.

“Teddy” she spoke softly her hands resting in front of her. “I remember asking you once this question, you never answered it. But what is it you want from me? Do you want me to be yours alone? To be your mate, or to be a fuck toy?” the last bit wasn’t spoken with any venom at all but still she had no idea how to act around him, how to carry herself, if he would return the favor of keeping himself for her only. Demi wanted more from him than just a friend. She let out a small sigh as she inched closer to him.

Finally suitably close enough she touched her nose against his “What is it you want Handsome?” she said with a bit of a humorous spark.

<style>
.demi-ktable p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.demi-ktable b {color:#d3a9bc;}
.demi-ktable-b {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto;}
.demi-ktable-header {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#d3a9bc; text-shadow:#FFFFFF 0px 0px 4px; float: right; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:15px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.demi-ktable-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.demi-ktable {background-color:#060604; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:14px; width:400px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img267.imageshack.us/img267/2808/demid.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 280px 0px; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread