M-Don't break my...
[html]
<style type="text/css">
.teddy b {font-weight:bold; color:#e49957; letter-spacing:1px; }
.ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;}
.teddy p {text-indent:25px;padding:5px 10px;margin:0px;}
.teddy{width:400px;border:1px solid #9c7750;background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v26/K ... 1290891459);background-position:top center;background-repeat:no-repeat;padding-top:260px;background-color:#352c1e;text-align:justify;margin:10px;font-family:georgia, serif;font-size:11px;line-height:12px;color:#9c7750;}
</style>

ooc;; bless her little cottons! teddy could get used to a subservient demi! <333

Blue eyes watched for a flash of emotion in her deep blue depths, a fly-off-the-handle reaction about how she didnt belong to him and she could fuck whomever she pleased. For a moment he really expected her to kick off at him. But there was a sort of realisation in those aqua depths that the warrior didnt understand. Was she actually taking on board what he said. In that moment, with him looking down at her from his vantage point on his bed, he couldnt help but think just how vulnerable and open she looked. It appeared she had come into his appartments with the intention of being completely honest and open with him. And he found that he liked it. She wasnt hiding behind a wall of venom, behind sarcastic remarks and a killer smile that always managed to distract him. She was finally trusting him it seemed. Black ears flashed back at her words. What did he want?

He would have responded right then if he'd known what to say. But he shuffle forward and the cold sting of her nose against his calmed him down once more. He had originally intended to use her as a play thing and drop her once she got clingy. But even that first day in Halifax she had owned him. Her no nonsense attitude and crass reactions to his barely-hidden panting had hooked him completely. She had wanted him just as much that day even if she didnt want to admit it. He smiled softly at her endearment, having never heard her say that before. It appeared this meeting was a time for firsts.

"I want you Demi, all of you. I don't share either, so I mean to say I want you all to myself. Lets not jump to conclusions on lifelong pledges of mateship, but I need you in my life Demi. With me. Plus I could never let that ass walk away from me, much as a like to watch you walk away."

He gave a soft murmer against her nose, lips occasionally brushing hers as he made his point. He wasnt planning on letting her go- she had been his from that first day. Whether she knew it yet was an entirely different story.

word count;;

"speech"
[/html]

Messages In This Thread