M-Don't break my...
[html]
Out of Character

Coding by Sie

In Character

As he explained what he wanted she had an almost sick feeling hit her stomach. She could have left him then, could have fulfilled some sick twisted craving to ruin someone and it scared her that she recognized this. It also scared her to think that maybe she was to blame for this, if she had put her charms on to somehow twist him into this obsessed thing he was. Demi was over analyzing the situation yet again, and she wasn’t giving him enough credit. Just as he wanted her alone, she couldn’t help but want him as well. This was the fundamental difference between just another brute she had seduced and Teddy. For she had feelings for him even if she hadn’t admitted them. But as it was, he wanted her all to himself, but no long promise or a remark about how he would act in this semi-steadyish relationship thing they currently where working toward.

Demi paused a moment to move her nose a slight distance away, just enough to entice before she rebutted with her comment.

“That can be arranged Teddy, but since you may have thought this was coming, I’ll just go ahead and warn you.” She grinned a bit but not menacing, as if having a bit of fun “The first bitch you lay with outside of me, is the end of it, I will not be yours alone if you do not extend the same to me.” She smiled a bit but the warning was there, if he wanted her all to himself as he had said, she only wanted the same. If they were going to be getting jealous of each other than they might as well make sure they eliminated possibility. If he hadn’t had made a show of wanting to own her as much as he had, she might have allowed for allowances but the circumstances had changed.

Demi could change her demeanor on cue; this was one of those times. Having said what she wanted to say about that matter she softened her features and looked over her handsome man. Somehow his compliments always had a negative effect on her but, having her ass complimented did always soften her up a bit. She swiveled a bit to allow a view of her back side, swishing her tail back at forth, almost smacking him in the face with it. Then with a symbolic jester she pointed to that region he had so thoughtfully remarked about.

“So if this belongs to you” she winked before her hand snaked quickly to his groin “this belongs to me”

<style>
.demi-ktable p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.demi-ktable b {color:#d3a9bc;}
.demi-ktable-b {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto;}
.demi-ktable-header {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#d3a9bc; text-shadow:#FFFFFF 0px 0px 4px; float: right; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:15px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.demi-ktable-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.demi-ktable {background-color:#060604; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:14px; width:400px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img267.imageshack.us/img267/2808/demid.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 280px 0px; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread