M-Don't break my...
The young warrior gave a dramatic pout as she moved her nose away from his for a moment. His nose almost stung with the ache of her leaving and he sought the connection again. It appeared she had a reason for breaking the connection and spoke, her voice quiet but no less meaningful. There was no doubt in his mind that this was a threat, even if it didn't raise his hackles or elicit a growl from him. While he had admitted what he wanted plain and simple she reciprocated it in a more subtle manner. A threat and a warning was the only thing he got to clearly define that she wanted him exclusively as well. A soft grin matched her own as he touched her nose to his once more.

I'm not going to hurt you Demi... Trust me.

And that was the end of that. They had made their declarations and had worked themselves into some kind of relationship. It appeared to be that easy. For a man who had his whole life determined by his father with no wriggle room, the jump to free will and choosing his own fate was a little scary for the man. Demi could probably see the slight tinge of panic in his eyes and chose that moment for her whole stature to change. The subtle shift in demeanour that said she was no longer apologetic. The wicked glint in her eye that elicited a soft groan from the mans lips. Her words made him hard instantly, the fire shooting down his spine and engorging the organ she had snaked her hand onto.

He didn't need to say anything. He didn't even need to nod to confirm that her words were correct. They weren't a question- Demi already knew that every part of him was hers. Arms snaking properly round her waist he sought to pull her properly onto his bed. Fingers tugging and pulling at the coat she wore, Teddy Stone was sure glad his little pixie had sought to apologise to him today.

Messages In This Thread