M-Don't break my...
[html]
Out of Character

Coding by Sie

In Character

Beneath the tough façade she usually wore, the words he spoke reassured her on a basic level. While she had had many encounters with other men, she never had allowed herself to get close to one. Mainly for fear of the unknown. Now though, he had promised, and he was supposed to keep it right? She was blinded a bit but believed him, and his urgings where not missed on her either. Remembering it didn’t take much to stir him anyways.

Demi fell softly to the bed letting him tower above her, her hands running along his chest. She still had that nagging thought running through her mind though, he was young, as young as she was maybe younger, and she knew he’d be tempted. Demi didn’t want to go through that, feeling that she needed to be reassured she pleaded to him, this time none of the pageantry of the last time shown through, just her raw emotion about it.

“Please don’t hurt me Teddy, I’ve never allowed myself to depend on anyone else, or their trust.” Moody as ever, the gravity of it all had fell on her like a maddening tidal wave. They were a couple, maybe not mates, but they were now committed to each other. Seemed like it was a first for the both of them and she was sure it would be rocky. Her hand reached up to his jaw softly with a soft smile on her lips, more to reassure herself than him. This is what she wanted after all, him all to herself.

This time unlike their little excursion into Halifax she wanted him to make love to her, not fuck her, and she hoped he wanted the same thing.

<style>
.demi-ktable p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.demi-ktable b {color:#d3a9bc;}
.demi-ktable-b {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto;}
.demi-ktable-header {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#d3a9bc; text-shadow:#FFFFFF 0px 0px 4px; float: right; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:15px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.demi-ktable-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.demi-ktable {background-color:#060604; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:14px; width:400px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img267.imageshack.us/img267/2808/demid.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 280px 0px; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread