M-Don't break my...
She fell, body hitting the bed and eliciting a hungry growl from him. Once she was safely laying down he moved his body over hers, sliding his legs between hers and settling down between her. He didn't make a move to take it further, he didn't force her to take him into her. He just rested against her, arms on either side of her head. He gave a soft chuckle as her hands traced the contours of his chest, raising goosebumps over his body. He could honestly say he'd never felt that about anyone. It was then that she chose to let loose her doubts, a nagging feeling in her eyes.

Demi baby, please don't doubt me. I want you and I'm not going to hurt you... Ever.

He sought to reassure her. White laced fingertips explored her face beneath him, running swiftly along her muzzle and around her eyes. With a sharp look towards her he moved slowly towards her. Lips brushed hers slowly, almost tantalisingly so. Hands seems satisfied with their exploration of her face and moved down to her waist, fingers curling around her sides in a move that might be called tickling. He chuckled softly, hoping she would be able to trust him enough for now.

Messages In This Thread