The first step
[html]

It was immediate that when the new wolf gave his name, Carwyn's shyness disappeared. It was because this wolf, was one of the wolves that Jefferson instructed the Zazkex boy on seeing about his development. He would have went to his parents, but he had been clinging to home for too long. This would a perfect chance to build up on his social interaction skills if he was to meet another wolve.

His tail then wag with anticipation. Immediately, he began to wonder what Ookami would have to offer for him. He certainly seemed nice. "I spoke to Jefferson yesterday," he started off. "I asked to become a full member of the pack. I said to him I was interesting in hunting and learning different skills," he continued on, detaining the shyness and nervousness. "You and Noah were the names he gave me to talk to. So, yeah."

He sat quietly and waited for the other wolf's response. Would he take him and teach? Or would he shun the Zazkex boy?

<style type="text/css">
.car-mtns b {font-weight:bold; color:#021F2B; letter-spacing:1px; }
.car-mtns .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.car-mtns p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.car-mtns {margin:0px auto; width:450px; background-color:#A7C9EA; background-image:url(http://i56.tinypic.com/1gm77o.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 200px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#0F475F; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread