The first step
[html]

Pardon my tardiness. :3

The boy was quite happy and cheerful, like a child that had just been giving a new toy to play with. He was lucky today. He was going to be taught how to hunt and miscellaneous skills. He gave Ookami a big smile in anticipation. This would be so exciting. It was weird though. He was so shy, now he wasn't. It was a good kind of weird, none the less. "Sooner, the better, I suppose.

The question is: what would be the lessons? Where should they start? From the beginning, yes, but what was the beginning? He would have to trust the older wolf, not that he didn't. If he was the wolf that Jefferson named, then the Patriarch even trusted him. If Jefferson trusted him, then there was no reason not to trust him. He sat eagerly and waited patiently for Ookami to reply.

<style type="text/css">
.car-mtns b {font-weight:bold; color:#021F2B; letter-spacing:1px; }
.car-mtns .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.car-mtns p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.car-mtns {margin:0px auto; width:450px; background-color:#A7C9EA; background-image:url(http://i56.tinypic.com/1gm77o.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 200px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#0F475F; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread