Thinking Back... (Attn. Family)
[html]

The others can jump in anytime, still.

The now-adult prince was hoping for his parents to greet him first, at the very least his father, since his mother was usually cooped up these days. The last thing he expected was for a less-related family member to find him, and he never expected a 'happy birthday' to come about without a reminder. He was obviously caught off guard when Tony appeared to do just that.

Gotham gave a sharp yelp when he was attacked from behind. He actually ended up slamming chest-first into his parents' door, rolling over to the side and effectively being pinned by the pup. He blinked, then grinned; it was Tony, his little cousin, wishing him a violent 'happy birthday'. Gotham couldn't help the tiny laugh that escaped as he grabbed for the kid's head and went to roll them over so neither were on eachother. "Hey Tony."

Once free, he sat up, perfectly fine with sitting on the floor. "Thanks." He smiled. "You're up early. You wanna help me find the others? I want to see if I can find at least my dad, and you're just the fellow who can help."

<style type="text/css">
.gmagpie b {font-weight:bold; color:#1B3231; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.gmagpie-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center; }
.gmagpie p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.gmagpie {margin:0 auto; width:466px; background-color:#879E8B; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... iegoth.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #445D51; padding: 270px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#566D5D; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
.gmagpie-line1 {width:306px; border-bottom:1px solid #445D51; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread