Thinking Back... (Attn. Family)
[html]

I must track down Aro ooc to get him in on this thread. >/

Gotham watched with avid amusement as little Tony started to sniff around for the first target; Gotham's father. It almost made Gotham burst out laughing as the kid ran straight into the door, and he had to clap his hand over his mouth to try and hide the snort that broke through. With a bit of laughter still in his voice, the boy hummed as the kid went on about where everyone could be. At the mention of Aro, Gotham's eyes lit up.

Then Tony was ready to go, suggesting they look together. Gotham heaved a grunt as he stood up, stretching his back out once on two feet again, and he smirked. "Alright, alright. I think we should go in your order, and come back for my dad. Let him sleep in." Truthfully, he wanted to see Aro first; he had a certain gift he wanted to get from the cousin, even at the cost of total parently rejection.

Not that he'd ever, EVER, mention that around Tony or his siblings. Never. "Let's go looking for your big brother first, okay? We can let Fia and Zo sleep in some, and once we find Aro, we can look around for Sophe and my sisters. Sound fair?" He hated the idea of sharing his birthday, but if Aro was there, he wouldn't mind. He knew he'd likely be the center of his cousin's attention. He was already the center of his kid cousin's attention as it was.

He started forward down the hall, towards Aro's room. "I figure check his room, and if you want, I can teach you a thing or two about track scents, okay?" Not that the prince needed to, nor did he want to. He figured if he kept the kid amused, everything would be fine, and then he could hope and pray Aro knew more about kids than he did. Even around his siblings, Gotham was clueless, lost in their seemingly constent excitement and wonder. Had he ever been that childish?

<style type="text/css">
.gmagpie b {font-weight:bold; color:#1B3231; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.gmagpie-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center; }
.gmagpie p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.gmagpie {margin:0 auto; width:466px; background-color:#879E8B; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... iegoth.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #445D51; padding: 270px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#566D5D; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
.gmagpie-line1 {width:306px; border-bottom:1px solid #445D51; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread