A new home, but the same feelings
[html]

Copper eyes rejoiced as the she wolf in front of her happily took up her offer to explore. Clarice hasn't had a friend for a very long time, since her brothers at least. She hoped to never go through such a loss such as that ever again. And this wolf-dog seemed friendly enough. She hoped that she would find out a little more about her on there exploration together.

She new she should shift into Optime form, but doing so in a more private place would be better. Clarice was more accustom to the optime form than to the lupus form, and she new she would not be able to carry her bag if she stayed in her current form. Clarice would have to leave her bag with Delilah, but everything she new was in that bag. Her mothers old emerald necklace, her father's two small stainless steel piercings that he had given her that she uses quite often. And a key, small, useless, made merely of bone. But from her brothers. they found it when they were hunting and had given it to her. These were her only possessions, the only things she had left from her family. Even though to anyone, her most prized possessions were worthless, but to her, they are worth more than all the gold in the world.

"I need to shift into optime form, I'm not use to this state and i would rather travel it in my most used form. Could you please keep my bag for me? its worth nothing, but the content of it is from my hometown.. from my mother and father.. and it is priceless to me. I will only be a few minutes. Would you?" Clarice asked of Delilah.

<style>
.clarice-t52 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.clarice-t52 p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.clarice-t52 b {color:#07181E; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.clarice-t52 {background-color:#0A2E3C; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/1KhI4.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #98D4EB; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#12323E; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify; }
.clarice-t52-border {width:502px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.clarice-t52 .inner {margin:75px 10px 10px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/50pct_white.png); border-size:1px; border-width:1px; border-style: dotted; border-color:#07181E;}
.clarice-t52 .wordcount {color:#17211E; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; margin:2px 10px; border-top:1px dotted #07181E; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread