A new home, but the same feelings
[html]

OOC here!

Hi there! I wasn't sure exactly what to post, so i hope this is alright! I had tried this post before but i guess it was never noticed but im going to try it again xD

Word Count-518

Clarice didn't know much about her new pack, and she didn't know if it was the right choice coming here. She left all she ever new behind her seeking out a strange land she had never been to. but she forced herself not to be impatient.

As she walked through her new packs territory she smelled a plant that reminded her of what her mother would always use when making medicine.

Her mother had been a healer, and she was always telling Clarice about all the herbs, telling her what they were for and such. She thought about her whole family, her mother, father, Her two brothers, friends, and so forth... the horrifying things she saw.. she would have nightmares about it every night. It was like a horror movie that would play over and over again in her head.

She was so lost in thought that when she snapped back to reality, tears were pouring down her face. Clarice screamed under her breath, "Why? Why did such a horrible thing happen!?"Her emotions brought her to the ground crying. Once she managed to stop crying she stood up and started walking again.

She felt so alone, and insecure. All these strange feelings she was having was making her just want to just disappear.
But Clarice told herself that it was going to end, she was never going to be alone again.
So she set a goal for herself to get to know everyone.. but were to start? All these thoughts rushing through her head... But she new everything was going to work out, at least she hoped it would...

As she explored her new packs territory, she tried to find herself a place to rest since the journey over here had been so tiring. Clarice found herself a fallen down log with a nice warm spot underneath. She was in Optime form and could not fit under, so she shifted into her lupus form.

Sitting herself down nicely against a tree root. Copper eyes stared forward and then shut as she began to shift. At first the only noticeable difference was the fur along her neck. Shortening and growing rougher. The next was her forelegs. In a seemingly painful fashion, upper halves shortened. Her thighs began to shorten into haunches. Slowly at first, then a bit faster and faster. Her arms continued to Shorten, along with her hind legs. The toes in her forepaws began to shorten as well, Becoming pads. Her ears moved slightly down her head, which had shrunk slightly to accommodate for the change in size her body had just underwent. Finally, her tail Shortened, the soft reddish coppery colored fur layered thickly upon it becoming rough and coarse.

Clarice took a moment to catch her breath, being the change consumed most of her energy. Being how small the gap was, it took her some time to get underneath the fallen down log. But before she climbed in she rubbed her scent on the fallen tree, hopefully someone passing by would smell it. Then she climbed in and slept, dreaming of her new life.

<style>
.clarice-t52 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.clarice-t52 p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.clarice-t52 b {color:#07181E; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.clarice-t52 {background-color:#0A2E3C; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/1KhI4.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #98D4EB; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#12323E; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify; }
.clarice-t52-border {width:502px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.clarice-t52 .inner {margin:75px 10px 10px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/50pct_white.png); border-size:1px; border-width:1px; border-style: dotted; border-color:#07181E;}
.clarice-t52 .wordcount {color:#17211E; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; margin:2px 10px; border-top:1px dotted #07181E; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase;}
</style>[/html]
OOC: Nosy Delilah can has in? I took the liberty of setting the time, if you don't mind.

Delilah has spent her first day in the pack exploring. The white wolfess had loved discovering every square inch of her new territory. There was so much to see...! Finding shelter had been a hassle, but otherwise she had found nothing wrong. She wanted to meet some new friends, but because of her shyness she hadn't bought herself to introduce herself... yet.

That afternoon she saw a somewhat peculiar sight: a hollow log, covered in someone's scent. Crouching so she could get a good sniff, Delilah soon found herself nearly nose-to-nose with another wolf. Her eyes widened, her ears flattened, and she jumped back with a strangled yip all within moments.

Delilah's instinct was to run; she hadn't gotten a good look at the canine within, and they might attack. Still, she told herself not to be a coward. Standing back, hunched slightly, she shuffled her feet in the dirt. "I-I'm sorry," she stammered. "I didn't mean to... don't want to... wasn't trying to... I'm sorry."
[html]

OOC:No worries, i really needed a reply! thank you!

Coppery red fur emerged from the bushes, Her Blue eyes filled up with tears. She was home once more. No fires, No fights, No bodies, it was peaceful. She ran up to her mother, who was waiting for her at the edge of the town with her brothers and her father. "Mother! Father! Kie! Marrok! oh how i have missed you all so much!" all her family and friends came to greet her, how she missed them all so much.

It was Perfect, she was back play fighting with her brothers, laughing with her father at his terrible jokes, and making medicine with her mother. She explored her old home, her old territory, running through her favorite field with her brothers, swimming in the pool of water under the waterfall. Playing games with her best friend Lia. It was truly a perfect day. After a long day she returned to her mother. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry" her mother said fading away, her dream was fading, her perfect world was all fading away.

And with a snap she was back in reality, opening her eyes to see who had awaken her, Blue-ish green eyes staring at her, Nervously apologizing for waking her. She wasn't a very big wolf, smaller than most, with a white coat slightly dusted with mud and dirt. She was a pretty wolf. "Don't worry, I was only resting. My name is Clarice, I am a subordinate of the Dahlia de Mai pack, and you are?"

<style>
.clarice-t52 {background-color:#0A2E3C; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/1KhI4.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #98D4EB; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#12323E; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify; }
.clarice-t52 .inner {margin:75px 10px 10px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/50pct_white.png); border-size:1px; border-width:1px; border-style: dotted; border-color:#07181E;}
.clarice-t52 .wordcount {color:#17211E; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; margin:2px 10px; border-top:1px dotted #07181E; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase;}
</style>[/html]
OOC: No prohlem! ^^ Short post, sorry.

Delilah let out a small sigh of relief; the wolfess wasn't mad, though she did sound a bit annoyed to Delilah. Shoving away her embarassment, the wolfdog replied, "I'm Delilah. I'm also a subordinate here. Pleasant to meet you, Clarice. She paused for a moment, taking the chance to really look at Clarice. Her fellow subordinate was of typical wolf coloring; shades of brown with copper-colored eyes. She looked normal and friendly enough; she hadn't been outwardly mad, which said something.

Suddenly she felt her ears turn red as the fact that Clarice's log smelled strongly of Clarice set in. This must have been Clarice's shelter. "I'm sorry for intruding, I can leave if you want." She didn't really want to leave, she wanted to get to know Clarice better, but Delilah felt that it was only polite to offer. After all, she was probably intruding and had certainly been careless.
[html]

OOC:It's okay, no worries!

Clarice crawled out of from under her temporary resting spot and sat up as the she wolf in front of her let out a sigh. The she wolf whom sat in front of her addressed herself as Delilah, also a subordinate in the Dehlia de Mai pack. "Pleasant to meet you too Delilah." Clarice responded with a dip of her head. Clarice wondered were Delilah had come from, who she was, who her family is, what her history is.

Clarice took a moment to view her surroundings, It was a pleasant day, nice and breezy. Sunlight rays shining through the tree canopy's. She noticed two squirrels rummaging in the underbrush a distance away. There life was so different from hers. Clarice wondered what it was like to be a squirrel, she wondered if they hurt emotionally, if they had feelings. if they loved, if they hated. She was starting to upset herself so she stopped thinking about squirrels and looked in her bag to check to see if everything was there.

Her whole life was in that bag and she couldn't afford to loose anything. She hadn't known this she wolf long enough to be able to trust her with her life, but hopefully she will soon, the she wolf looked eager to be a friend of hers, and that gave Clarice hope. She let out a sigh of relief when she saw that everything was intact.

Focusing back on Delilah, who was focused on her, she noticed the she wolf go a little uneasy as she asked Clarice if she wanted her to leave. "No its okay, I was just resting from a very tiring journey. Just out of curiosity, would you like to join me? I was just going to explore the territory. What do you say?"

<style>
</style>[/html]
There was a short, awkward silence for a moment when Clarice seemed lost in thoughts. Delilah didn't mind, though she felt a bit unfomfortable just standing there. It didn't last too long, and the wolfdog was happy to hear that Clarice also wanted to make friends, and even more delighted at the traveling invitation. She smiled. Maybe she would really get to have a friend in the wolf. "I was doing the same thing! If you're sure you're okay with it, I would love to join you!"

Delilah couldn't help but notice a bag she had completely overlooked before. She glanced from it to Clarice and back again. It would be difficult to travel with a bag as a four-legged lupus. Should she offer to carry it? Clarice seemed very protective of it....

The wolfdog had her own valuable item, too: a shortbow. It wasn't quite like Vespar's, but it was extremely similar, and she kept it as a reminder: a memorial to him, and a reason not to ever don her four-legged form again. Delilah reached for it on top of Clarice's log to take with her; there was nothing there. For a moment penic overtook her, but she took in a deep breath. She must have left it back at the tree she had slept under just the previous night. She wasn't going to act like a frantic fool in front of a potential new friend.
[html]

Copper eyes rejoiced as the she wolf in front of her happily took up her offer to explore. Clarice hasn't had a friend for a very long time, since her brothers at least. She hoped to never go through such a loss such as that ever again. And this wolf-dog seemed friendly enough. She hoped that she would find out a little more about her on there exploration together.

She new she should shift into Optime form, but doing so in a more private place would be better. Clarice was more accustom to the optime form than to the lupus form, and she new she would not be able to carry her bag if she stayed in her current form. Clarice would have to leave her bag with Delilah, but everything she new was in that bag. Her mothers old emerald necklace, her father's two small stainless steel piercings that he had given her that she uses quite often. And a key, small, useless, made merely of bone. But from her brothers. they found it when they were hunting and had given it to her. These were her only possessions, the only things she had left from her family. Even though to anyone, her most prized possessions were worthless, but to her, they are worth more than all the gold in the world.

"I need to shift into optime form, I'm not use to this state and i would rather travel it in my most used form. Could you please keep my bag for me? its worth nothing, but the content of it is from my hometown.. from my mother and father.. and it is priceless to me. I will only be a few minutes. Would you?" Clarice asked of Delilah.

<style>
</style>[/html]